How to Clean Car Windshield. Removing dirt or cleaning your car’s windshield is very important so as to keep your car looking clean.
While cleaning your car, it is very important you clean your car’s windshield.
Well, to cut this short this article will teach you all you need to do and all you need to know if you are looking at how to clean your windshield. Keep reading to understand more.
Funny enough, so many drivers don’t notice or don’t even remember to clean their car windshield. They only focus on washing their car which is very wrong.
Washing your car without cleaning your windshield simply means you haven’t properly cleaned your car.
Once you are washing or cleaning your car, you should as well clean your windshield for proper and thorough cleaning.
Cleaning your car windshield provides a good view of the road that is free of distractions and this would reduce the likelihood of a car accident.
With all this being said, I am sure you now understand how important cleaning your car windshield is. Now that you have understood, let’s dive into how to clean a car windshield.
Tips on How to Successfully Clean Your Windshield
Here are the tips on how to clean your windshield successfully:
- Do not spray any cleaning solution on the glass directly.
- Make sure you allow the windshield to dry up after each step you make. If you are making use of glass cleaners that that is specially formulated for vehicle windshield, the lingering residue can destroy your windshield.
- Try not to use an old towel. Make use of a clean towel while cleaning your car windshield. This will make your work easier and cleaner.
- While washing your car, ensure that you start washing from the body then the glass before moving to the tires. This is to ensure that you do not scratch your car paintwork with particles of sand.
- Park your car in a cool area. Avoid parking your car directly under sunlight.
- Try not to park your car under tree shade. As fruits or particles from the tree might fall and scratch your car and even cause harm to your car.
How to Clean Car Windshield
If you notice your windshield becoming blurry, then you may want to clean the inside of your car windshield to be able to see the road clearly and to prevent unforeseen accidents as well.
The steps below will guide you on how to clean your windshield:
- The very first thing to do is to wipe down the windshield with a clean dry microfiber cloth to remove any dirt.
- The next step is to make use of another clean cloth to put a bit of rubbing alcohol. This will help in removing any grease from the glass.
- Next is to spray your glass cleaner on the other side of your microfiber cloth and not on the windshield.
- Then clean the glass in a circular motion.
- Finally, dry the glass completely. The reason is that if you do not clean the glass completely, any glass cleaner left on the windshield will leave streaks or residue behind.