Window tint can suddenly make starring through the windshield fun. You can certainly keep people outside wondering who is in a car or home. Be sure to get the right privacy if you install the right window shield.
Velimax: Static Cling Total Blackout Window Film
Veilmax is by far one of the best window tints in the market. The tint offers total privacy. It is proudly called total blackout tint as someone outside the car can not see inside that car even if they are very close to the glass. It is typically good for those who work during odd hours and let babies sleep comfortably in cars
- it offers total privacy
- Near-zero total light penetration
- Two ways privacy
- Easy to fix and remove
- It controls the heat level
- Can be too dark to cope with at times
BDF S05 Privacy Window Film
The BDF window film is one of the best in the industry. The tint also offers privacy like a class A tint. It is easy to install tint as it comes with tools to assist with the installation. The privacy tint contains a mirror-effect which is reversed at night since the interior is exposed to light, contrary to the exterior
- Offers a lot of privacy in the daytime
- Easy to install
- Protects against heat
- Barely allows light
- Very durable
- Requires a lot of care when fixing
- The window tint is quite tough on the hand
Lexen: Pre-Cut Complete Tint Kit
The Lexen tint is made of premium 2 ply polyester chip dye. If you are looking out for a tint that offers the comfort that you need and easy to install, then this has got you covered.
- Customized to your car
- You can select the percentage of darkness that you want.
- It is non-reflective
- Difficult to know the one that suits your needs.
HIDBEA Heat Control Window Film Anti-UV One-Way
This is the perfect anti UV film. It is capable of blocking 87% of harmful UV rays. The window tint is used for both home and car windows as it is recommended for windows facing the sunlight.
- It still allows slight light in
- Protects against UV
- It is reflective
- It comes with an instructional kit for installation
- Useful on a number of glass surfaces
- The degree of privacy is reduced by the reflective feature
- Less light outside reduces the effect of the window tint
- The reflective effect disappears as night approaches
The window tint comes in rolls of under $30 per roll
WorthSeller Anti UV Window Tint
The worthSeller anti UV window tint is a one-way mirrored tint that completely insulates heat while blocking out 90% of infrared rays.
- It is easy to install
- No chemical release
- Excellent thermal insulation
- The product can be too thick
- It can save heat within on a hot day without air condition
- The mirror effect will reverse at night. Meaning that outside will start seeing inside the car later
The size of 35.4” x 78.7” roll costs $30.
PROTINT WINDOWS Window Tint Film Roll
The PROTINT WINDOWS Tint is another good heat reduction tints. The window tint is produced with high-quality material, convenient and efficient. It is also installable on cars and home windows.
- It greatly reduces heat.
- Reduces UV ray penetration
- No mirror effect
The PROTINT WINDOWS Tint Film Roll costs $16.
Gila PB78 Privacy Residential Window Film
The Gila PB78 is built for residential windows. The window tint can easily fit any window in your home. Although it is fixed on home windows the producer has windows facing the sun in mind. It is a UV protection design that greatly reduces harsh sun rays.
- Easy to install
- The window tint delivered uncut
- Guard against UV
- Requires direction to install.
The Gila Privacy Residential Window Film costs $17 for 36 inches x 6- 1/2 feet. If you want the 36 inch x 100 feet size it will cost you about $152.
Mikomer Frosted Privacy Window Film
The Mikomer is a considerate window tint that lets in a bit of light while keeping UV rays out. It can b used for offices and homes
- Lets in a bit of light
- Requires no glue
- It is reusable
- Not customization for cars
The window tint comes in roll sizes of 17.5 x 78.7 inches but can be trimmed to fit windows of any size. The roll sells for $10.
Bofeifs Reflective Window Tint
Bofeifs Reflective Window Tint is a perfect heat controller and gives your home the much-needed privacy in the day time.
- It is easy to apply to the inside of your window.
- The window tint presents a cool “mirror-effect”.
- The Window tint saves energy.
- Capable of keeping shattered glass together
- Comes in multiple colors
- difficult to select the right color.
- The mirror effect reduces the tint effect.
The window tint sells for about $17.
DNF 1 PLY Black Window Tint
The tint ios produced with high-quality film material with adequate shading of the interior. The tint offers protection against UV rays as well.
- Made with premium materials
- Decent price
- Keeps the car cool.
- It comes with a warranty and a satisfaction guarantee.
- Limited usage
- No reflective property
A decent size of 20 inches x 10 feet sells for only $12.
So if you want a window tint that can guarantee the right privacy, here is a list that can help you choose the best. Ensure to look at the pros and cons to buy exactly what you need.
Thanks for reading.