Hyundai Kona electric Review, Price, Engine Performance, Interior, And Infotainment
The Hyundai Kona electric car indeed a stand out car amongst electric cars. It features a simple design that glorious to look at. The futuristic design at the front is something to keep viewers turning when the car passes by. The car is a mini SUV design that is totally typical of a Hyundai design.
Hyundai Kona Electric Car Review
Below are some of the useful specifications that you can use to rate the car.
The Hyundai Kona has an impressive engine package for it is price. listed below are some of the features that the engine has to offer.
- 201 hourse power
- 64kWh battery pack.
- 4 wheel drive.
- An acceleration speed and time of 0 to 60mph in just 0.2 seconds respectively.
- 238 miles per full charge
The Hyundai Kona Electric features a comfortable interior designed with quality material. However the provision of space to accommodate the battery pack took a lot of the Hyundai electric interior. Especially in the rear seats and the cargo compartment.
The Hyundai Kona electric comes with a touchscreen sensor design. The system is designed to be within reah from the driver’s resting position. Well, there isn’t much space to play within the car design.
- A 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system in the SEL model
- An 8.0-inch touchscreen display on Limited models
- A 10.0-inch touchscreen display on ultimate models
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability
- six-speaker audio systemon the SEL model
- Limited and Ultimate models feature an eight-speaker Infinity audio system
- Parking sensor
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Automated emergency braking on all the available models
- Adaptive cruise control only on the ultimate model
- Pedestrian-detection technology only on the Ultimate model.
Hyundai Kona Electric Price
The Hyundai EV ranks highly amongst the most affordable electric cars in the market. The cars are one of the few that match Tesla’s lastest model on the pricing front.
- Standard Model – $36,950
- Limited sells for $41,400
- Ultimate Model goes for $44,900
The Hyundai Kona Electric is a top choice if you are looking at getting a feel of electric cars because of the price. Its a good deal in terms of the price, engine performance but a little below on comfort and space.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!