It is so cool to talk about sports cars because it is all about speed and agility. The 2020 Porsche 911 is a revolutionary car in the sense that it kicks off the next generation of Porsche with the new 992 code name. The sports car is an upgrade of the older generation as it offers the incredible engine response that we have come to know with Porsche.
Pros of The 2020 Porsche 911
Below are some of the pros of the sports car in-view
- Great ease in handling that inspires driver confidence to go faster
- Quality and economical engines
- Surprisingly comfortable for a sports car.
- Can be used as a daily car
Cons of the Porsche 911
Here are so the turn down in Porsche sports car
- The infotainment system is quirky
- Turbo engines lack the thrill of the old ones
The 2020 Porsche 911 Features
Below are some of the features of the to look out for.
The car offers itself as a good everyday driveable car within cities and as a car to go faster than everyone. The super engine performance leaves a lot to admire about the 2020 Porsche 911.
- All-wheel drive
- 443 hp @ 6,500 rpm engine
- 390 lb-ft @ 2,300 rpm Torque
- Acceleration from zero to 6omph in 3.2 seconds.
There are quite some features that make it comfortable to drive.
- 19-inch wheels in front
- summer tires
- LED headlights
- Parking sensors
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather upholstery.
Interior and Infotainment
Sports cars offer relatively limited space. but the 2020 Porsche 911 surprisingly offers space for four as well as space to include several added features.
Also, the 2020 Porsche 911 offers key infotainment upgrades as the interior looks fancier than before. Some of the desirable infotainment combinations include.
- A sophisticated interior
- Mixed controls: physical and touch screen
- Cup holder space
- Seat for 4 passengers
- Adaptive cruise control
- lane-keeping assist
- Night vision
- Apple car play
- Technology features include two USB ports
- 10.9-inch touchscreen interface
- Navigation system
- Eight-speaker sound system.
Porsche 911 models
The 2020 Porsche 911 is currently available as a coupe and convertible. In the following four different variants
- The Carrera S,
- Carrera 4
- Carrera 4S
All the models are all-wheel drive and come with a speed dual-clutch (PDK) automatic.
The Carrera and Carrera 4 is equipped with a turbocharged 3.0-liter flat-six engine, 379 horsepower and 331 lb-ft of torque while the S models are upgraded to a 443 hp and 390 lb-ft. All four variants come standard with an eight-