2020 Ford Edge Review: Engine, Interior Infotainment and Safety
The Ford edge series is one of ford’s huge successes in recent times. The latest on the list of this series is the 2020 ford edge. It is a truly international car with a huge amount of purchase around the world.
A car that promises much difference from the 2019 ford edge. If you are looking for a very good modern fashioned SUV then the ford edge is what you should get. The gas-powered for wheel drive has five-seat provisions with a comfortable legs space room.
- Plush, well-padded seats
- Plenty of space for passengers and luggage
- Fuel-efficient and performance-oriented engines
- Quiet cabin at highway speeds
- Interior design and control layout are dated and bland
- Outward visibility hampered by thick roof pillars and blind spots
- Transmission responses are a little slow
- Rides uncomfortably over small bumps and dips
2020 Ford Edge Features
Below is a complete review of the features.
The infotainment system offers a good standard of what other cars have out there. The 2020 ford edge leverages on voice controls. Furthermore, the car finally lets go of CD player for Apple Car-play and Android Auto.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control
- USB Media Control
- Satellite Radio Satellite Radio
- USB Connection
- 6 Total Speakers
The 2020 ford Edge offers a number of advanced driving aid just like other modern cars. It’s tight and controlled on the road and drives much like a sedan. The quietness of its cabin and the expansive passenger and cargo space are impressive, and it has one of the roomiest interiors in its class. It is not just an all luxury quiet engine the car offers a respectable haulage rating at a good fuel economy. Some of the features include.
- The base turbocharged four-cylinder makes 250 horsepower
- Torque speed of 275 ft-lbs. @ 3000 rpm
- 16 valve
- All-wheel drive
- Keyless Ignition
Safety is a top consideration when it comes to cars in modern times. The 2020 ford edge safety features include
- 4 Wheel Automatic brake system
- Child lock
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Daylight headlamps
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Post-Collision Safety System
As stated early the 2020 ford edge has a convenient interior than most SUVs in its price region of spec. Some of the interior specs include.
- Front headroom
- Convenient legroom
- Rear Ventilation Ducts
- Folding Rear Seat-back and armrest.
Buyers looking for an SUV of moderate, the 2020 Ford Edge is what you should be looking at. The car costs between $33,095 to $34,355 across all the specs of the car.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!