The 2019 Honda Insight is one of Honda’s five-passenger midsize sedan created in 2019. The sedan is empowered with a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine with a system output of 151 horsepower, 197 pound-feet of torque, and a 1.1-kWh lithium-ion battery.
2019 Honda Insight Features
Below is all you need to know about the 2019 Honda Insight.
The2019 Honda Insight has the driveability of your average sedan car. The Insight is backed by a competent acceleration and made better with the inclusion of electric assistance when accelerating from a stop position.
- Acceleration: The 2019 Honda Insight accelerates smoothly with the aid of an electric system. Rapidly going from 0 to 60 mph in 8.1 sec.
- Braking: The honda possesses a brake system that you can trust within the town.
- Steering: The steering is responsive on turns and the weight is just right. Although it might not give you the ease of a sport version it is pretty comfortable.
The Honda insight offers considerable comfort from the ride to the seats.
- Interior: the interior is surprisingly large than the outside suggested. It can accommodate passengers of various sizes comfortably.
- Ride comfort: The car is comfortable to ride but there are some concerns over the response to bumps and the engine noise in the car
The technology of the 2019 Honda insight is comparable with other average modern cars out there in 2019. The infotainment is sharp and easy to use without much stress.
- Audio & navigation: The navigation system works with the touch screen. Apart from the touchscreen, the volume is controlled using a knob.
- Smartphone integration: The car has an effective Bluetooth pairing system that works in a straightforward manner. The system is capable of interaction with Apple car play and Android auto.
The car offers the following safety features to look out for.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: The car is built to keep you safe as much as it can. The collision warning system is one of the useful systems to help you reduce the possibility of collision. The system is capable of applying automatic brakes if the driver fails to respond.
- Lane Keeping Assist: Lane warning is another feature that is very popular with recent cars. The 2019 Honda insight is no different as it features an expert system to help you stay in line all the time. It goes further to correct the driver itself if there is a failure to respond.
- Honda LaneWatch: Honda’s blind spot system is effective in noticing the presence of other cars.
Models of The 2019 Honda Insight
The Honda sedan car comes in three distinct models.
The base LX Insight
This is the cheapest and lesser of the trio 2019 Honda insight. It sells for $22,930 with the following features.
- Automated LED headlights
- Heated mirrors
- Keyless ignition
- Automatic climate control
- Active noise cancellation
- A multi-angle rearview camera
- 5-inch touchscreen
- Six-speaker audio system with a USB port and Pandora internet streaming radio.
- Adaptive cruise control
- Forward collision warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Automatic high beams
- Driver attention monitor
The EX trim
The EX trim goes for $24,160 and offers upgrades in the following areas
- Adds key-less entry
- Armrest for the rear-seats
- Foldable rear seats
- Increased 8-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration
- Eight-speaker audio system with satellite and HD radio.
- The Honda LaneWatch blind-spot camera
The top Touring trim
This option goes for $28,190 and here are some of the inclusions of note in the Top touring trim.
- LED fog lights
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather interior
- Power-adjustable front seats
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Garage door controller
- Navigation system
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- 10-speaker premium audio system.