Wells Fargo Car Loan Review: Everything You Need To Know
There are a lot of car loan options in the US but the wells Fargo car loan is is up there with the very best offer in the business. Wells Fargo loan has a long history in the loan servicing industry. With over 65 years of experience to boast of the company prides on competitive loan rates and quick decision on loan requests.
The company gives out minimum loan offers of $5,000 and a maximum of $300,0000 at varying Annual Percentage Rates. As long as you meet the requirement of having an income and assets that support your debts and desired loan application.
Types of Well Fargo Car Loan
Wells Fargo offers virtually all types of auto loans between the max and min amount of $5,000 and $300,000and rates of 12 to 72. These rates are determined by factors such as credit history, loan term, vehicle and loan-to-value ratio (LTV). Below are the types of wells Fargo car loans.
- New car loans: To fund a car from dealership.
- Used car loans. To fund a car from a dealership.
- Private party car loans. To fund a used car from an individual or non-dealership.
- Lease buyouts. This helps to cover the cost of buying a leased car.
- Refinancing. You can get a better deal for by Trade-in an existing car loan.
Criteria To Qualify For Loan
You must meet the following criteria to qualify for the Wells Fargo Car loan.
- Good or excellent credit
- You must be at least 18 years old
- US citizen or a permanent resident
- Wells Fargo also looks at your income and debt-to-income ratio (DTI) when considering your eligibility, among other factors.
Wells Fargo Car loans is available to residents and citizens of the following states
- North Dakota
- Washington D.C.
Information You Need To Apply
If you have taken a final decision to apply for the car loan, and have met with the requirements above. Below are some of the documents that you must have to apply.
- Your full name and date of birth
- Social Security number
- A valid form of ID
- Contact details including home address, email address and phone number.
- Employment details including income and expenses.
- Your Current vehicle model.
If you qualify for an auto loan from Wells Fargo, it can give you the financing to meet your needs. Go to https://www.finder.com/wells-fargo-auto-loans to know more.
Taking out a loan is a big decision and should be made carefully.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!